Primary & Preventative Gynecological Services and Education & Prenatal Services
Clinic Ole is committed to keeping the best possible choices for women’s health in Napa, providing access to comprehensive primary and preventative health care, prenatal care, and pregnancy education for women and their families.
Our Women’s Health Services site is located at 1100 Trancas St., providing women of Napa with a comfortable, private, and culturally sensitive location where our patients can get the care and treatment needed, including:
- Preventative and Primary Care. Caring for women of Napa County, with high quality, culturally sensitive, obstetric and gynecological care.
- Outpatient Gynecological Services. Our staff includes Certified Nurse Midwives, Family Practice Providers, and an OB-GYN Physician that are well trained to offer our patients the best possible care.
- Pregnancy Education. Healthy Moms and Babies offers case management, psychosocial support, nutrition education, gestational diabetes care, breastfeeding support and education.
- Early-term Prenatal Care. Midwifery support and guidance until the third trimester.
- Community Partnerships. Referral service with Queen of the Valley Medical Associates and St. Helen Hospital to offer a continuum of care for comprehensive women’s health services.
For more information, visit: http://www.clinicole.org/womens-health-services/womens-health-services/